Thursday, February 16, 2006

Without You (Song)

Without You, without You (x3)
Tell me
Where would I be without you?

You are my provider
The giver of my bread.
You are my Great Redeemer,
The lifter of my head.
You turn ashes into beauty,
Water into wine
And even in my darkest sin
You cleansed this heart of mine

Without You…

You set my feet to dancing
Upon my enemy
And when I start to praise You
The devil has to flee.
You took all my sickness on You
Allayed my every fear
And when my night was full of shame
You’d wipe away each tear

Without You…

You broke the chains that bound me
Set this captive free
And I just want to praise You
Through all eternity
You made everything around me
You are it’s perfect end
And even though you are my God
You are my closest friend

Without You…

Jesus,
Where would I be without You?

No comments: