Thursday, November 17, 2011

The One who set me free (Song)

Uh, oh, here comes the fear
Flooding in and keeping me up at nights.
Uh, oh, here comes the fear
Where now can I turn....?

Uh, oh, here comes the pain
Pressing down and overwhelming me.
Uh, oh, here comes the pain
Where is my release....?

Oh, oh, oh,
Oh, I will fall
Down on my knees
And seek the One
Who set me free
And I will stand
Upon His word
For I have heard
The One who set me free

Uh, oh, here comes the shame
Welling up and causing the tears to fall
Uh, oh, here comes the shame
Who will comfort me....?

Uh, oh, here comes the doubt
It's so hard to hold on to anything.
Uh, oh, here comes the doubt
Who now can I trust....?

Oh, oh, oh,
Oh, I will lift
My eyes to Him
For I can win
With the one who set me free
And I will Al
-ways praise His name
Always the same
The one who set me free

He's the One who set me free

Jesus You have set me free...

No comments: